There is an increasing expectation for professionals to undertake Continuing Professional Development regardless of industry sector, career level, job role or responsibilities.
The MyFaceMyBody Diamond Accreditation is a process of review and educational learning that clinics participate in to demonstrate their ability to meet predetermined customer service criteria and standards of competency and credibility globally.
Through our team’s extensive background in customer service, business development, and mystery shopping over 1,000 practices worldwide through the MyFaceMyBody Global Aesthetic Awards, our Diamond Accreditation enables you to benchmark your performance against industry peers regionally, nationally, and internationally.
The allocation of MyFaceMyBody Diamond Accreditation is based on anonymous visits by our independent Mystery Shoppers and is rapidly become a highly coveted accolade, due to its integrity and high standards of customer excellence.
What are the Benefits?
There are a lot of reasons why gaining a Diamond Accreditation can be beneficial for your practice.
- It is a mark of quality that prospective clients understand and value.
- Benchmark yourself globally against best practice.
- Get ahead of your competitors and build your reputation.
- Give your staff the opportunity to gain recognition for their continued professional development and excellence in customer service.
- It is a high-quality benchmarking process that defines your business and acknowledges your excellence in customer service
- It is aimed at getting the best out of your staff and improving your business.
How do you become a Diamond Accredited Practice?
- The first step is to become a member of The MBA program. You can either start as a Silver member or join at the Diamond level in order to receive the full benefits the membership has to offer and to elevate your business to the next level using all the resources made available to you.
- Once you become a member it is your passion, vision, and your staffs drive to excel that will speak for your practice. How you treat your clients through their journey, how you present your practice, how clean your facilities are and how well your staff are educated in your services and customer experience skills are all important factors that matter to our highly trained Mystery shoppers.
- The most important factor that every Mystery shopper places immense value on is consistency. The shoppers are anonymous and visit the practice a number of times (depending on your membership level). Each and every time they have to have a flawless experience before a decision will be made on the level of accreditation achieved.
- The quality of the mystery shoppers visit and experience is of prime importance and on submission of their final report findings members are advised of areas where the experience fell short of best practice and The MBA will offer a series of E-Learning modules within the membership to assist in training staff in consistent good practices to deliver a high level of customer excellence.
What are the requirements of the practice?
Diamond – Very good score – An average score of 75% or above across a minimum of 2 Mystery Shopping reports over a 1 year period.
Double Diamond – Excellent score – An average score of 85% or above across a minimum of 4 Mystery Shopping reports over a 1 year period.
Triple Diamond – Exceptional score – An average score of 95% or above across a minimum of 6 Mystery Shopping reports over a 2 year period.
Lifetime Triple Diamond – Exceedingly Noteworthy score – A consistent score of 95% or higher over a 5 year period and we will honor you with a lifetime triple diamond accreditation.
NOTE: The accreditation lasts for 12 months from when awarded and If any additional audits within that 12 month period fall below the minimum threshold then any accreditation is removed or downgraded.
What do practices receive?
- Online Certification
- Option to purchase a plaque
- Digital Badge per Accreditation level
- Promotion of Accreditation to consumers and industry professionals by The MBA